Spider Sense Leadership: The Link Between Effective Leadership, Engaging Relationships, and Classroom Culture
Mr. Craig Q. King
Overview: This Spider Sense Leadership session shows participants how to tap into their own personal Spider Sense to improve their effectiveness within their profession and community. The areas of focus are leadership, relationship building, and classroom culture. Spider Sense Leadership is about your response to various situations that arise in the workplace and community. Spider Sense Leadership has an intentional focus on the attribute of enthusiasm and its role in engaging children and families in education.
- Participants will understand what Spider Sense Leadership is and how to identify their
own Spider Sense.
- Participants will understand the role of their Spider Sense in regards to classroom
- Participants will understand the power of establishing and maintaining relationships.
- Participants will learn the foundational principles of leadership and how to implement
Them with children and their families.
- Participants will understand the role of enthusiasm in leadership.